MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20182018 The 7th International Conference on Engineering Mathematics and Physics (ICEMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Physics and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- National Typhoon Center, Typhoon White Book 2011, Publication Registration Number: 11-1360016-000001-01, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Lee, D. V. Rosowsky, Fragility curves for woodframe structures subjected to lateral wind loads, Wind Struct., 9, 217-230 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Ellingwood, D. V. Rosowsky, Y. Li, J. H. Kim, Fragility assessment of light-frame wood construction subjected to wind and earthquake hazards, J. Struct. E, 130, 1921-1930 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Ellingwood, and P. B. Tekie, Wind load statistics for probability-based structural design, J. Struct. E, 125, 453-463 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, ASCE, 7 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Cope, Predicting the vulnerability of typical residential buildings to hurricane damage, Doctoral dis., University of Florida (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ham, S. Lee, H. Kim, Development of typhoon fragility for industrial buildings, Proc. 7th Asia-Pacific Conf. Wind E, Taipei (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Porter, Beginner's guide to fragility, vulnerability, and risk, Ency. Eq. E, 235-260 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Baker, Efficient analytical fragility function fitting using dynamic structural analysis, Eq. Spect., 31, 579-599 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.