MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20182018 The 7th International Conference on Engineering Mathematics and Physics (ICEMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material Physics and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- P. Smealle, Building Occupant and Customer Satisfaction Survey Results for 2001, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Hall, Materials for Energy Efficiency and Thermal Comfort in Buildings, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, K. Zhong, Y. Zhou, and X. Zhang, Comparative Study on The Dynamic Heat Transfer Characteristics of PCM-filled Glass Window and Hollow Glass Window, J. Energy Build., 85, 483-492, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cuce and S. B. Riffat, A state-of-the-art review on innovative glazing technologies, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 41, 695-714, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-S. Kim and S.-J. Chung, Daylighting simulation as an architectural design process in museums installed with toplights, Build. Environ., 46, 210-222, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Meek and K. Van Den Wymelenberg, Daylighting and Integrated Lighting Design, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Al-Obaidi, M. Ismail, and A. M. A. Rahman, A study of the impact of environmental loads that penetrate a passive skylight roofing system in Malaysian buildings, Front. Archit. Res., 3, 178-191, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ercan and S. T. Elias-Ozkan, Performance-based parametric design explorations: A method for generating appropriate building components, Des. Stud., 38, 33-53, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, ASHARE Standard 55. Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy, 1-52, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kalz and J. Pfafferott, Thermal comfort and energy-efficient cooling of nonresidential buildings, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Hall and D. Allinson, Heat and Mass Transport Processes in Building Materials, in Materials for Energy Efficiency and Thermal Comfort in Buildings, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BRE, British Standard, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- CHANNEL, Lighting & Safety Systems, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ARCHITECTURE SG., John Portman's Singapore, (2014), https://architecturesg.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/john-portmans-singapore/ [Google Scholar]
- Eastman Chemical Company, Architecture Window Films, (2013), www.iquefilms.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.