MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20182018 The 7th International Conference on Engineering Mathematics and Physics (ICEMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Physics and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- M. Cheyrezy and J. Combault, Composite bridges with corrugated steel webs -achievements and prospects, IABSE Symposium on Mixed Structures including New Materials, Brussels, 1990, pp. 479-484. [Google Scholar]
- C. Machimdamrong, E. Watanabe and T. Ustunomiya, Analysis of corrugated steel web girders by an efficient beam bending theory, Structural Engineering, 2004, 21(2), pp. 131s-142s. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Bariant, T. Utsunomiya and E. Watanabe, Elasto-plastic analysis of PC girder with corrugated steel web by an efficient beam theory, Structural Engineering, 2006, 23(2), pp. 257s-268s. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Chen, F.T.K. Au, Z.Z. Bai, Z.H. Li and R.J. Jiang, Flexural ductility of reinforced and prestressed concrete sections with corrugated steel webs, Computers and Concrete, 2015, 16(4), pp. 625-642. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. LI, S Wan and J.S. Ye, Structure Features of Prestressed Concrete Box girder with Corrugated Steel Webs, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2002, 19(3), pp. 54-57. [Google Scholar]
- R Luo and B Edlund, Shear Capacity of Plate Girders with Trapezoidally Corrugated Webs, Thinwalled Structures, 1996, 26(1), pp. 19-44. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Johnson and J. Cafolla, Corrugated webs in plate girders for bridges. Proceedings of the ICE -Structures and Buildings, 1997, 122(2),pp. 157-164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q Liu, Steel concre Hybrid Bridge (China Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Elgaaly, A. Seshadri and R.W. Hamilton, Bending Strength of Steel Beams with Corrugated Webs, Journal of Structural Engineering, 1997, 123(6), pp. 772-782. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Song, S.R. ZHANG and Z.L. Wang, Whole Bending Process of Externally Prestressed Composite Beam with Corrugated Steel Webs, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology University, 2003, 35(5), pp. 590-593. [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Song, Mechanical Properties of Externally Prestressed Composite Beam with Corrugated Steel Webs, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.