MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20182018 The 7th International Conference on Engineering Mathematics and Physics (ICEMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Physics and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- W.A. Tasong, C. J. Lynsdale, J. C. Cripps, Aggregate-cement paste interface Part I. Influence of aggregate geochemistry, C.C.R. 29 (1999) 1019-1025. [Google Scholar]
- X. Gu, L. Hong, Z. Wang, F. Lin, Experimental study and application of mechanical properties for the interface between cobblestone aggregate and mortar in concrete, C.B.M. 46 (2013) 156-166. [Google Scholar]
- L. Hong, X. Gu, F. Lin, Influence of aggregate surface roughness on mechanical properties of interface and concrete, C.B.M. 65 (2014) 338-349 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, S. J. Chen, H. T. Zhao, Y. Z. Chen, Acoustic emission characteristics of interface between aggregate and mortar under shear loading, Russ. J. Nondestruct. Test. 51 (2015) 497-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jebli, F. Jamin, E. Malachanne, E. Garcia-Diaz, M.S.E. Youssoufi, Experimental characterization of mechanical properties of the cement-aggregate interface in concrete, C.B.M. 161 (2018) 16-25. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Zheng, C. Q. Li, X. Z. Zhou, Thickness of interfacial transition zone and cement content profiles around aggregates, Mag. Concr. Res. 57 (2005) 397-406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C150/C150M - 15, Standard Specification for Portland Cement (2015) [Google Scholar]
- European Standard, EN 12390-3, Testing hardened concrete - Part 3: Compressive strength of test specimens (2012) [Google Scholar]
- RILEM TC CPC 8, Modulus of elasticity of concrete in compression, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- C. Grosse, M. Ohtsu, eds., Acoustic Emission Testing, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RILEM Technical Committee, Test method for classification of active cracks in concrete structures by AE, Mater. Struct. 43 (2010) 1187-1189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ohno, M. Ohtsu, Crack classification in concrete based on acoustic emission, C.B.M. 24 (2010) 2339-2346. [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Aggelis, A.C. Mpalaskas, D. Ntalakas, T.E. Matikas, Effect of wave distortion on acoustic emission characterization of cementitious materials, C.B.M. 35 (2012) 183-190. [Google Scholar]
- A. Behnia, H. K. Chai, T. Shiotani, Advanced structural health monitoring of concrete structures with the aid of acoustic emission, C.B.M. 65 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.