MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- K. Ogawa, H. Yamaguchi, S. Kaga and K. Sakaguchi, Optimization of Friction Welding Condition for S45C Steel Using a Statistical Technique, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 47-53 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kacar and O. Baylan, An Investigation of Microstructure Property Relationships in Dissimilar Welds Between Martensitic and Austenitic Stainless Steels,Vol. 25, pp. 317-329 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Meshram, T. Mohandas and G. Madhusudhan Reddy, Friction Welding of Dissimilar Pure Metals, Vol. 184, pp. 330-337 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ozekcin, H. W. Jin, J.Y. Koo, N.V. Bangaru, R. Ayer, G. Vaughn, R. Steel and S. Packer, A Microstructural Study of Friction Stir Welded Joints of Carbon Steels, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 1053-5381 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Murugan, D.K. Rai, P.V. Kumar, T. Jayakumar, B. Raj and M.S.C. Bose, Temperature Distribution and Residual Stress Due to Multipass Welding in Type 304 Stainless Steel and Low Carbon Steel Weld Pads,Vol. 78, pp. 307-317 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ueda, E. Takahashi, K. Fukuda and K. Nakacho, Transient and Residual Stress in Multi-Pass Welds, Transactions of JWRI, Vol. 3, No.1, pp. 59-67 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sahin, Joining with friction welding of high-speed steel and medium-carbon steel, Vol. 168, pp. 202-210 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Reynolds, W. Tang, T. Gnaupel-Herold and H. Prask, Structure, properties, and residual stress of 304L stainless steel friction stir weld, Vol. 48, pp. 1289-1294 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Lee, J.C. Byun, J.H. Sung and H.W. Lee, The dependence of crack properties on the Cr/Ni equivalent ratio in AISI 304Laustenitic stainless steel weld metals, Vol. 513-514, pp.154-159 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Celik and A. Alsaran, Mechanical and Structural Properties of Similar and Dissimilar Steel Joints, Materials Characterization Vol. 43, pp.311-318 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Koztowski, Composite of austenitic-ferritic stainless steel, Vol. 53, pp. 239-246 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fujii, L. Cui, N. Tsuji, M. Maeda, K. Nakata and K. Nogi, Friction stir welding of carbon steels, Vol. 429, pp.50-57 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ling Cui, Hidetoshi Fujii, Nobuhiro Tsuji and Kiyoshi Nogi, Friction stir welding of a high carbon steel, Vol. 56, pp. 637-640 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wongpanya, Welding Residual Stresses in Two Competing Single V-Butt Joints, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 67-75 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.