MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- R.J. Full and D.E. Koditschek, Templates and Anchors: Neuromechanical Hypotheses of Legged Locomotion on Land, Journal of Experimental Biology, 1999. 202(23): pp. 3325-3332 [Google Scholar]
- I. Yamano and T. Maeno, Five-finger Robot Hand using Ultrasonic Motors and Elastic Elements, in Proceeding of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2673-2678, 2005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saitohand and K. Furuta, Generalized minimum variance control of slider-crank mechanism, in SICE Annual Conference, pp. 2205-2209, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Renault and F.B. Ouezdou, Dynamic simulation of hand-forearm system, IEEE International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 20-25, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- R.Q. Ma, S.H. Hao, W.F. Zheng, M. H. Hao, B.Y. Song, Research on coordinated simulation of robot arm based on MATLAB and ADAMS. Machinery Design & Manufacture, pp. 93-95, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- P. Michelman, Precision Object Manipulation with a Multi-fingered Robot Hand, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 105-113, 1998 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, Standard test method for biaxial flexure strength (modulus of rupture) of ceramic substrates, ASTM F394-78. American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, PA. 1996 [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Marinand and P. M.Ferreira, Optimal placement of fixture clamps: Minimizing the maximum clamping forces, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 124, No. 3, pp. 686-694, 2002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Gan, E. Oyama, E. M. Rosales, H. Hu, A Complete Analytical Solution to the Inverse Kinematics of the Pioneer2 Robotic Arm, J. of Robotica, vol. 23, pp. 123-129, 2005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Huang, Y.T. Chen, R.J. Wang, M.K. Chi, Development of the multi-axis control platform for robot arm, IEEE, Proceedings of Annual Conference, pp. 2326-2331, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.