MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management and Economics in Engineering|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- S. Liebesman, How to manage risk in a global economy, QP, 41 (3), p. 58-60 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Balakrishnan, E. Labro, N.S. Soderstrom, Cost structure and sticky costs, J. of Manag. Acc. Res., 26 (2), 91-116 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Groot, F. Selto, Advanced management accounting, Pearson Education, Amsterdam (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Anderson, Measuring the impact of product mix heterogeneity on manufacturing cost, The Acc. Rev., 79, 363–387 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, R. Cooper, Cost and effect: sing integrated cost systems to drive profitability and performance, Harvard Business School Press, Boston (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J. Glomazić, Influence of operating conditions to the method of calculating cost prices, J. of Acc. and Manag., 2016, 6 (2), 43- 54. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Miller, T.E. Vollman, The hidden factory, Harv. Bus. Rev., 63, 142–150 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Johnson, R.S. Kaplan, Relevance lost: The rise and fall of management accounting, Harvard Business School Press, Washington, DC (1987). [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Banker, G. Potter, R.G. Schroeder, An empirical analysis of manufacturing overhead cost drivers, J. of Acc. and Ec., 19, 115–137 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Teece, M. Peteraf, S. Leih, Dynamic capabilities and organizational agility: Risk, uncertainty, and strategy in the innovation economy, California Manag. Rev., 58 (4), 13-35 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Drury, M. Tayles, Cost system design and profitability analysis in UK companies, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Horngren, S.M. Datar, and M. Rajan, Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, 15th edition Harlow, U.K.: Pearson Education Limited (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ernst & Young, Global transfer pricing survey - Addressing the challenges of globalization, New York, NY: Ernst & Young Ltd. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, A. Atkinson, Advanced management accounting, 3rd edition Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sahay, Transfer pricing based on actual cost, J. of Man. Acc. Res., 15, 177–192 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Merchant,d W.A. Van der Stede, Management control systems: Performance measurement, evaluation and incentive, 3rd edition Harlow, U.K.: Financial Times Prentice Hall (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Zimmerman, Accounting for decision making and control, 8th edition New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies Inc. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Anderson, R. Banker, S. Janakiraman, Are selling, general, and administrative costs „sticky“?, J. of Acc. Res., 41, p. 47–63 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Calleja, M. Steliaros, D.C. Thomas, A note on cost stickiness: Some international comparisons, Manag. Acc. Res., 17, 127–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Banker, L.T. Chen, Predicting earnings using a model based on cost variability and cost stickiness, The Acc. Rev., 81 (2), 285–307 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Potkany, L. Krajcirova, Quantification of the volume of products to achieve the Break-Even Point and desired profit in non-homogeneous production, Proc. Ec. and Fin., 26, 194 – 201 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.