MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machines Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- P. Kovac, M. Gostimirovic, M. Sekulic, B. Savkovic A review to advanced modeling and simulation of machining process, Journal of Production Engineering, 12, 1 (2009), 17- 22. [Google Scholar]
- P. Niesłony, W. Grzesik, W. Habrat, Experimental and simulation investigations of face milling process of Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy, Advances in manufacturing science and technology, 39, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Constantin, S. Croitoru, G. Constantin, E. Străjescu, FEM tools for cutting process modelling and simulation, UPB Scientific Bulletin, Mechanical engineering, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kadirgama, M. Noor, M. Rahman, W. Harun, C. Haron, Finite Element Analysis and Statistical Method to Determine Temperature Distribution on Cutting Tool in End-Milling, European journal of scientific research, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Wang, C. R. Liu, A new concept for decoupling the cutting forces due to tool flank wear and chip formation in hard turning, Mach SciTechnol 2, 1 (1998), 77-90. [Google Scholar]
- I. Korkut,M. Boy, I. Karacan, U. Seker, Investigation of chip back temperature duringmachining depending on cutting parameters. Mater Des 28, (2007), 2329-2335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jaspers, J. Dautzenberg, D. Taminiau, Temperature measurement in orthogonal metal cutting. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 14, (1998), 7-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ueda, M. Huda, K. Yamada, K. Nakayama, Temperature measurement of CBN tool in turning of high hardness steel. CIRP Ann 48, 1 (1999), 63-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tanaka, H. Motishita, Y. Lin, A. Hosokawa, T. Ueda, T. Furumoto, Cutting tool edge temperature in finish hard turning of case hardened steel. Key Eng Mater 407/408, (2009), 268-272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitrovic, P. Kovač, N. Kulundžić, B. Savković, 3D finite element simulation of milling, Journal of Production Engineering, 19, 1 (2016), 31-34. [Google Scholar]
- Third Wave Sistems AdvantEdge 7.1, User’s manual, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.