MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- Fleet Management Systems from http://gpsintegrated.com/services/fleet-management-system [Google Scholar]
- M. Saraswati, E. Kuantama, P. Mardjoko, Eur. Symp. Comp. Model. Sim., Design and Construction of Water Level Measurement System Accessible through SMS, Vol. 6., 49-53, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saravanan, S. Aishwarya, L. N. Aravindan, Sci & Inf. Conf., Tracking anomalies in vehicle movements using mobile GIS, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Le-Tien, V. Phung, The IEEE International Symp. on Es. Design, Test & Apps., Routing and Tracking System for Mobile Vehicles in Large Area, Vol.5 297-300,(2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popa, B. Suta, TELFOR, A solution for tracking a fleet of vehicles, Vol.19,1558 –1561, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yuan, Z. Zhang, W. ShangGuan, International Conference on Internet Computing in Science and Engg., Research and Design of GIS in Vehicle Monitoring System, 223-228, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hu, L. Fang, Inter. Sympo. on Inte. Infor. Techno. Apps., Design and Implementation of Vehicle Monitoring System Based on GPS/GSM/GIS, Vol.3, 278 – 281, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P .Chen, S. Liu, ICIE, Intelligent Vehicle Monitoring System Based on GPS, GSM and GIS, Vol.4, 38-40, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, Z. Liang, Y. Li, H. Yang, FITME, Research and design of a high performance GPS vehicle monitoring system,Vol.3,59 – 62,(2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Enomoto, M. Sekine, S. Chikara, K. Kubota, Intelligent Transportation Systems, A freight status management system with restriction to record loading/unloading information by location, Vol.3, 548 – 553, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tahat, A. Said, F. Jaouni, W. Qadamani, ISCE, Android-based universal vehicle diagnostic and tracking system, Vol.16, 137-143, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.