MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- R.B. Brewer, S.K. McDowell., L.C. Worthen-Chaudhari, Poststroke Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Review of Robotic Systems and Clinical Results (Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation. 14 (6): 22–44, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Balasubramanian, J. Klein, E. Burdet, Robot-assisted rehabilitation of hand function (Current Opinion in Neurology. 23, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kang, D. Jeon, Rehabilitation robot control using the VSD method (System Integration(SII) IEEE/SICE International Symposium: 192., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Michmizos, S. Rossi, E. Castelli, P. Cappa, H.I. Krebs, Robot-Aided Neurorehabilitation: A Pediatric Robot for Ankle Rehabilitation (". IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering. 23 (6): 1056–67, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Marchal-Crespo, D.J. Reinkensmeyer, Review of control strategies for robotic movement training after neurologic injury (Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. 6: 20, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Balasubramanian, R. Colombo, I. Sterpi, V. Sanguineti, E. Burdet, Robotic Assessment of Upper Limb Motor Function After Stroke (American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 91 (11 Suppl 3): S255–69., 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Center For Neuro Recovery. Lokomat Pro Gait Training (20 April 2018)http://www.centerforneurorecovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Lokomat-Pro-Robotic-Gait-Training [Google Scholar]
- H. Krebs, M. Ferraro, P.S. Buerger, M.J. Newbery, A. Makiyama, M. Sandmann, D. Lynch, B.T. Volpe, N. Hogan, Rehabilitation robotics: pilot trial of a spatial extension for MIT-Manus (Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. 1 (1): 5., 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Riener, M. Frey, M. Bernhardt, T. Nef, G. Colombo, Human-Centered Rehabilitation Robotics (International Conference On Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Rehabilitation robot (20 April 2018) https://www.britannica.com/technology/rehabilitation-robot [Google Scholar]
- I. Diaz, J. Gil, E. Sanches, Limb Robotic Rehabilitation: Literature Review and Challenges (J Robotics.;2011:1-11., 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Maggioni, A. Melendez-Calderon, E. van Asseldonk, V. Klamroth-Marganska, L. Lünenburger, R. Riener et al., Robot-aided assessment of lower extremity functions: a review (. J Neuroeng Rehab;13(1)., 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hillman, Rehabilitation Robotics from Past to Present – A Historical Perspective (Advances in Rehabilitation Robotics, LNCIS 306, pp. 25-44, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Trochimczuk, T. Kuźmierowski, Kinematic analysis of CPM machine supporting to rehabilitation process after surgical knee arthroscopy and arthroplasty (Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol.19, No.4, pp.841-848, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kinetec Performa knee CPM machine (20 April 2018) http://www.thelivingcentre.co.uk/kinetec-performa.html [Google Scholar]
- J. Saringer, Bridging theory with practice: practical considerations in the design of CPM machines (Continuous Passive Motion: A Biological Concept for the Healing and Regeneration of Articular Cartilage, Ligaments, and Tendons : From Origination to Research to Clinical, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.