MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- G. W. Stachowiak, A. W. Batchelor, Engineering tribology (Ed. Elsevier, 3rd ed., Burlington, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- W. Shizhu, H. Ping, Principles of Tribology (Singapore, John Wiley & Sons Publishing House, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. C. Chiu, G. F. Kao, Polyamide 46/multi-walled carbon nanotube nanocomposites with enhanced thermal, electrical and mechanical properties in Composites, Part A, nr. 43, 208 – 218, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Mouhmid, A. Imad, N. Benseddiq, D. Lecompte, An experimental analysis of fracture mechanics of short glass fibre reinforced polyamide 6.6 (SGFR-PA66) in Journal of Composite Science and Technology, nr. 69, 2521 – 2526, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Williams, Engineering tribology (Cambridge University Press, USA, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Gavrilă, 3D Modeling, FEM analysis and detail design for a testing device with spherical joint (In: Annals of the Oradea University, Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, vol. XIII (XXIII), ISSUE 1, pp.39-42, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Akin, Finite Element Analysis for Undergraduates (Academic Press, Orlando, Florida, USA, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. T.Lateş, R. Velicu, R. Papuc, Multiscale modelling of chain-guide contact by using tests and FEM. 11th World Congress on Computational Mechanics WCCM XI, Barcelona, Spain, 20-25 July, P.1062-1069, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Van, J. Ruiten, R. Proost, M. Meuwissen, How the choise of the polyamide type in timing chains tensioning systems affects the CO2 emission and fuel economy of internal combustion engines in Presentation at VDI Veetiltrieb un Zylinderkopf November 28th, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.