MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- P. Blanchard, R. L. Devaney, and G. R. Hall, Differential equations. Thompson, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. Jelić, Differential forms. Annals of the Oradea University - Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, 13, 3 (2014), pp. 170-173. doi: 10.15660/AUOFMTE.2014-3.3052. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kamke, A handbook on ordinary differential equations. Moscow: Nauka / Science, 1971. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Petrovskiy, Differential equations. Moscow: Nauka / Science, 1987. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Piskunov, Differential and integral calculus. Moscow: Nauka / Science, 1970. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zwillinger, Handbook of differential equations. 3rd Edition. Boston: Academic Press, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- G. Jelić, Asymptotic dynamics and spectral analysis for Schrödinger operator with weakly accelerated potential. Procedia Technology, 19 (2015), pp. 802-809. doi: 10.1016/j.protcy.2015.02.115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Damnjanović, D. Mančić, P. Dašić, D. Lazarević, and R. Pantović, Thermoelastic stress analysis based on infrared thermography. Technics Technologies Education Management (TTEM), 7, 2 (2012), pp. 914-919. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lekić, S. Cvejić, and P. Dašić, Iteration method for solving differential equations of second order oscillations. Technics Technologies Education Management (TTEM), 7, 4 (2012), pp. 1751-1759. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lekić, S. Cvejić, and P. Dašić, Oscillating two-amplitudinal solutions of the canonic differential equation of the second order. Metalurgia International, 18, 7 (2013), pp. 133-137. [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Pappalardo, and D. Guida, On the computational methods for solving the differential-algebraic equations of motion of multibody systems. Machines, 6, 2 (2018), Article no. 20. doi: 10.3390/machines6020020. [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Pappalardo, and D. Guida, On the Lagrange multipliers of the intrinsic constraint equations of rigid multibody mechanical systems. Archive of Applied Mechanics, 88 3 (2018), pp. 419-451. doi: 10.1007/s00419-017-1317-y. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.