MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- F., Payri, J. Desantes, J. Pastor, Experiments in Fluids 22 (1996):. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003480050029 [Google Scholar]
- S., Kim, Y., Kim, J., Lee, “Analysis of the In-Cylinder Flow, Mixture Formation and Combustion Processes in a Spray-Guided GDI Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-0142, (2008), https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-0142. [Google Scholar]
- B., Yadollahi, and M. Boroomand. “The effect of combustion chamber geometry on injection and mixture preparation in a CNG direct injection SI engine.” Fuel 107 52-62 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. G., Hill, and D. Zhang. “The effects of swirl and tumble on combustion in spark-ignition engines.” Progress in energy and combustion science 20.5 373-429 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- K., Lee, B., Choongsik and K., Kernyong, “The effects of tumble and swirl flows on flame propagation in a four-valve SI engine.” Applied thermal engineering 27.11-12 2122-2130 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B., Khalighi, “Intake-generated swirl and tumble motions in a 4-valve engine with various intake configurations—flow visualization and particle tracking velocimetry.” SAE transactions 354-374 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- N., Syred, J.M., Beer. “Combustion in swirling flows: a review.” Combustion and flame 23.2 143-201 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- J. C., Broda, et al. “An experimental study of combustion dynamics of a premixed swirl injector.” Symposium (International) on Combustion. Vol. 27. No. 2. Elsevier, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- P., Schmitt, et al. “Large-eddy simulation and experimental study of heat transfer, nitric oxide emissions and combustion instability in a swirled turbulent high-pressure burner.” Journal of Fluid Mechanics 570 17-46 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N., Syred, “A review of oscillation mechanisms and the role of the precessing vortex core (PVC) in swirl combustion systems.” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 32.2 93-161 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L., Selle, et al. “Compressible large eddy simulation of turbulent combustion in complex geometry on unstructured meshes.” Combustion and Flame 137.4 489-505 (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.