MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- B. Himadri, A. Simos, D. Samraj, “An objective analysis of drivability for two wheeler powertrain with control oriented dynamic model,” IFAC-PapersOnLine 48-15, 292–299, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K. Sangmyeong, K. Jinsu, G. Sung, J. Lee, “Evaluation and development of improved braking model for a motor-assisted vehicle using MATLAB/simulink.” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology No.29, pp.2747-2754, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Luciano, T. Plinio, “Human Factors Analysis of Manual Gear shifting Performance in Passanger Vehicles,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.3, pp. 4350-4357, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiaohui “Shifting Control and Analysis of Dual Clutch Transmission of Automobile.” International Journal of Control and Automation Vol.8, No.12, pp.241-252, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. Stefanos, G. Fontaras, C. Biagio, Z. Samaras “A simulation-based methodology for quantifying European passenger car fleet CO2 emissions.” International Journal of Applied energy Vol.199, pp.447-465, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. O. Varga, F. Mariaşiu, D. Moldovanu, C. Iclodean“Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles – Advanced Simulation Methodologies”, Springer International Publishing Ed., ISBN: 978-3-319-18638-2, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.