MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- D.A. Nehmer, R.D. Reitz, “Measurement of the effect of injection rate and split injections on diesel engine soot and NOx emissions”. No. 940668. SAE Technical Paper, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Patterson, et al. “Modeling the effects of fuel injection characteristics on diesel engine soot and NOx emissions”. No. 940523. SAE Technical Paper, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kook, C. Bae, P.C. Miles, D. Choi, L.M. Pickett,“The influence of charge dilution and injection timing on low-temperature diesel combustion and emissions”. No. 2005-01-3837. SAE Technical Paper, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Montgomery, and D.R. Rolf,“Six-mode cycle evaluation of the effect of EGR and multiple injections on particulate and NOx emissions from a DI diesel engine”. No. 960316. SAE Technical paper, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Chen, “Simultaneous reduction of NOx and particulate emissions by using multiple injections in a small diesel engine”. No. 2000-01-3084. SAE Technical Paper, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Han,, et al. “Mechanism of soot and NOx emission reduction using multiple-injection in a diesel engine.” SAE transactions 105,837-852 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Tow, D.A. Pierpont, and D.R. Rolf,“Reducing particulate and NOx emissions by using multiple injections in a heavy duty DI diesel engine”. No. 940897. SAE Technical Paper, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- F Payri, J Benajes, J.V. Pastor, S Molina, “Influence of the post-injection pattern on performance, soot and NOx emissions in a HD diesel engine”. No. 2002-01-0502. SAE Technical Paper, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. Agarwal, S. Sinha, A.K. Agarwal, “Experimental investigation of control of NOx emissions in biodiesel-fueled compression ignition engine.” Renewable energy 31.14,2356-2369 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Agarwal, et al. “Effect of fuel injection timing and pressure on combustion, emissions and performance characteristics of a single cylinder diesel engine.” Fuel 111, 374-383 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Thomas, et al. “Emissions from DME combustion in diesel engines and their implications on meeting future emission norms: a review.” Fuel processing technology 119,286-304, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Varatharajan, and M. Cheralathan. “Influence of fuel properties and composition on NOx emissions from biodiesel powered diesel engines: A review.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16.63702-3710 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.