MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- A.K. Agarwal, “Biofuels (alcohols and biodiesel) applications as fuels for internal combustion engines.” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 33, pp. 233-271, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cheng, C. Cheung, T. Chan, S. Lee, C. Yao, “Experimental investigation on the performance, gaseous and particulate emissions of a methanol fumigated diesel engine,” Science of the Total Environment, 389, pp. 115-124, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Baldean, “Studies and researches concerning modeling the combustion process in compression ignited engine in biodiesel use conditions for improving engine’s performances” Doctoral thesis, UTPress, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. Baldean, et al “Experimental research regarding the possibility of biofuel fumigation supply method on a single cylinder compression ignited engine.” in CONAT 2016 International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering, ISBN 978-3-319-45447-4, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-45447-4, S.I P. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- E. Sadeghinezhada, S.N. Kazia, Foad Sadeghinejadb, A. Badarudina, Mohammad Mehralic, Rad Sadria, Mohammad Reza Safaeia, “A comprehensive literature review of bio-fuel performance in internal combustion engine and relevant costs involvement,” Ren. and Sustain. En. Rev., 30, pp. 29-44, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mariasiu, N.V. Burnete, D. Moldovanu, B.O. Varga, C. Iclodean, L. Kocsis, “Effects of bioethanol ultrasonic generated aerosols application on diesel engine performances.” Thermal Science, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 1931-1941, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abu-Qudais, O. Haddad, M. Qudaisat, “The effect of alcohol fumigation on diesel engine performance and emissions.” Energy Conversion and Management, 41, pp. 389-399, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bataga, “Thermal engines. Practical works” (Motoare termice. Lucrari practice) I.P.C-N., pp. 57-60, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Surawski, B. Miljevic, B.A. Roberts, R.L. Modini, R. Situ, R.J. Brown, et al. “Particle emissions, volatility, and toxicity from an ethanol fumigated compression ignition engine.” Environmental Science & Technology, 44, pp. 229-235, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, C. Cheung, T. Chan, C. Yao, “Emission reduction from diesel engine using fumigation methanol and diesel oxidation catalyst” Science of the Total Envir. 2009, 407, 4497-4505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Zhang, K.S. Tsang, C.S. Cheung, T.L. Chan, C.D. Yao Effect of fumigation methanol and ethanol on the gaseous and particulate emissions of a direct-injection diesel engine. Atmospheric Environment 2011, 45, 2001-2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.