MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- B.I. Batiashvili, D.S. Butskhrikidze, G.A. Mamulashvili, R.S. Turmanidze, K. Kromp, B. Mills, O. Mgaloblishvili, Technological Possibilities of Low Temperature Precision Grinding Process when Machining Hard and Brittle Materials. Fractography of advanced ceramics, International Conference, Stará Lesná, High Tatras, May 2001. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Turmanidze, D.S. Butskhrikidze, K. Kromp, B. Mills, “Low temperature precision grinding of hard and brittle materials”. Problems of Mechanics and Physico-Chemistry of the Process of Abrasive Machining, Kiev, pp. 490-499 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Rozenberg, S.V. Sokhan, V.V. Vozny, A.G. Mamalis, J. Gavlik, D.-J. Kim, Trends and Development in the Manufacturing of Hip Joints: An Overview. Int. J.Adv. Manuf. Technology, 27, pp. 537-542 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lieberman, Two Alternative Bearings for Total Hip Arthroplasty: More Data Are Needed. J Am Acad Orthop Surg, pp. 61-62 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dobrovinskaya, L. Litvinov, V. Pishchik, Mono-crystals of corundum – К: Science, 256 pp. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Turmanidze, Implants of the human hip joints and peculiarities of their manufacture with the high precision and quality of machining of the work surfaces. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Tools (ICT-2012), 27-28 March 2012. University of Miskolc, Hungary. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Dašić, D.Lj. Mirjanić, Basic properties and applications of graphene. Proceedings of the Conference on Contemporary Materials (CM-2017), 9-10 November 2017. Banja Luka: Academy of Sciences and Arts of the Republic of Srpska, 2018, pp. 557-568. (In Serbian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.