MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- K. Grilec, S. Jakovljević, G. Marić: Tribology in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Zagreb, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Perić, B. Nedić, D. Trifković, M. Varuna: An Experimental Study of the Tribological Characteristics of Engine and Gear Transmission Oils, Strojniški vestnik 59 (2013) 7-8, 443-450. [Google Scholar]
- H. Czichos: Tribology: a systems approach to the science and technology of friction, lubrication and wear, Federal Institute for Testing Materials, Berlin, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- V. Marušić, B. Kovačević, A. Milinović: Possibility of application of stainless steel in fabrication of parts of oil-cake chain elevator, Faculty of Technology - Institute of Field and Vegetable Crops, Novi Sad, 2011., 115-121. [Google Scholar]
- EN 10088-2-2005: Stainless steels. Technical delivery conditions for sheet/plate and strip of corrosion resisting steels for general purposes. [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 1600-1997: Welding consumables. Covered electrodes for manual metal arc welding of stainless and heat resisting steels. Classification. [Google Scholar]
- B. Nedić, Ž. Rosandić, D. Jovanović, M. Čupović, V. Marušić: Influence of Tribological Processes of the Mechanisms of Free Motion on Operational Characteristic of the Impulsive Friction Variators, Strojarstvo 54 (2012) 1, 49-58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.