MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- C. Alexandru, C. Pozna, C. Dynamic modeling and control of the windshield wiper mechanisms. WSEAS Transactions on Systems, 8, pp. 825-834 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexandru, P. Alexandru. The virtual prototype of a mechatronic suspension system with active force control. WSEAS Transactions on Systems, 9, pp. 927-936 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tarniţă, D. Marghitu. Analysis of a hand arm system. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 29, pp. 493-501 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tarniţă, M. Catană, D.N. Tarniţă. Contributions on the modeling and simulation of the human knee joint with applications to the robotic structures. Mechanisms and Machine Science, 20, pp. 283-297 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexandru, M. Comşiţ. The energy balance of the photovoltaic tracking systems using virtual prototyping platform. 5th IEEE International Conference on the European Electricity Market EEM, pp. 253-258 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexandru. The design and optimization of a photovoltaic tracking mechanism. 2nd IEEE International Conference on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Drives POWERENG, pp. 436-441 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Flores-Hernández, S. Palomino-Resendiz, N. Lozada-Castilloc, A. Luviano-Juárez. Mechatronic design and implementation of a two axes sun tracking photovoltaic system driven by a robotic sensor. Mechatronics, 47, pp. 148-159 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Hoffmann, R.F. Molz, J.V. Kothe, E.O.B. Nara, L. Pablo, C. Tedesco. Monthly profile analysis based on a two-axis solar tracker proposal for photovoltaic panels. Renewable Energy, 115, pp. 750-759 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexandru, I.N. Tatu. Optimal design of the solar tracker used for a photovoltaic string. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 5, pp. 1-16 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Seme, B. Stumberger, M. Hadziselimovic. A novel prediction algorithm for solar angles using second derivative of the energy for photovoltaic sun tracking purposes. Solar Energy, 137, pp. 201-211 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sharaf Eldin, M.S. Abd-Elhady, H.A. Kandil. Feasibility of solar tracking systems for PV panels in hot and cold regions. Renewable Energy, 85, pp. 228-233 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexandru. Optimizing the mechanical device of a mono-axial sun tracking mechanism. Submitted to IMT 2018 [Google Scholar]
- *** EASY5 library user guides. MSC Software, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Sabir, T. Ali. Optimal PID controller design through swarm intelligence algorithms for sun tracking system. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 274, pp. 690-699(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- *** Getting started using ADAMS/Controls. MSC Software, 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.