MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Methodology and Vibroacoustics|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- M. Woropay, Ł. Muślewski, Quality in terms of system. ITeE-PIB, Radom (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Muślewski, Evaluation Method of Transport Systems Operation Quality. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. Vol. 18, No. 2A, Hard Olsztyn, Olsztyn (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mańka, M. Słomion, M. Matuszewski, Constructional features of ropes in functional units of mining shaft hoist. Acta Mechanica et Automatica, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 66-71 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Tabachnik, L. Fidell, Using Multivariate Statistics. Haper & Row, New York (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, D. Perczyński, Ł. Muślewski, P. Kolber, Economic aspects of a city transport means purchase. Proceedings of 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments - ICMD 2017, Publisher: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, Ł. Muślewski, Decision model of an operation and maintenance process of city buses, Proceedings of 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments - ICMD 2017, Publisher: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, Ł. Muślewski, Numerical simulation of stochastic process as a model of technical object state changes. Engineering Mechanics 2018, 24nd International Conference, may 14 – 17, 2018, Svratka, Czech Republic, Book of full texts, Institute of Theoretical and Appiled Mechanics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz, Analysis of vehicle collisions with the SDC method. 23rd International Conference Engineering Mechanics, 15-18.05.2017 Svratka, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Matuszewski, T. Mikołajczyk, D. Yu. Pimenov, M. Styp-Rekowski, Influence of structure isotropy of machined surface on the wear process. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 88, Iss. 9, pp. 2477-2483 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Styp-Rekowski, E. Mańka, M. Matuszewski, M. Madej, D. Ozimina, Tribological problems in shaft hoist ropes wear process. Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, Vol. 67, Iss. 1, pp. 47-51 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Tabachnik, L. Fidell L, Computer – Assisted Research Design and Analysis. Allyn & Bacon, Boston (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Bartlett, A note on the multiplying factors for various chi square approximations. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society 16, series B (1954) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Comrey, A First Course in Factor Analysis. Academic Press, New York (1973) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Lootsma, Fuzzy logic for planning and decision making. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Lootsma, A Model for the Relative Importance of the Criteria in the Multiplicative AHP and SMART. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 94 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Muślewkski, M. Pająk, Fuzzy interpretation of systems operation evaluation. Journal of KONES - European Science Society of Powertrain and Transport Publication, Vol. 13, No. 3, Warsaw (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Muślewski, The implementation of the fuzzy logic elements in the area of the transport system operation quality assessment. Maritime Industry, Ocean Engineering and Coastal Resources. Volume 1, Maritime Transportation. Taylor & Francis Group, Balkema – Proceedings and Monographs in Engineering, Water and Earth Sciences, Carlos Guedes Soares, Peter N. Kolev (eds), London/Leiden/New York/Philadelphia/Singapore (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pająk, Fuzzy Modelling of Cardinal Features of a Complex Technical System. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice. CRC Press Taylor &Francis Group, Glasgow (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.