MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Methodology and Vibroacoustics|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- S. Baner, B. Werschkun, T. Höfer, Assessing the risk of ballast water treatment to human health, Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, Vol 62, Iss 3, April 2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Culin, B. Musta, Environmental risks associated with ballast water management systems that create disinfection by-products (DBPs), Ocean & Coastal Management 105 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Darling, R. M. Frederick, Nucleic acids-based tools for ballast water surveillance, monitoring, and research, Journal of Sea Research, 133 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- IMO/USCG D2 implementation scheme, DNV GL, https://www.dnvgl.de/maritime/ballast-water-management-imo-uscg.html accessed 2018-05-10 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kydd, H. Rajakaruna, E. Briski, S. Bailey, Examination of a high resolution laser optical plankton counter and FlowCAM for measuring plankton concentration and size, Journal of Sea Research, 133 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Magalettia, F. Garaventab, M. Davidc, L. Castriotad, R. Krause, G. M. Lunaf, C. Silvestria, C. Forteg, M. Bastianinih, M. Falautanod, T. Maggiod, G. Raka, S. Gollaschi; Developing and testing an Early Warning System for Non Indigenous Species and Ballast Water Management, Sea Research, 133 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Werschkuna, S. B. Oihane, C. Basurkob, M. David, F. Fuhrd, S. Gollasche, T. Grummtf, M. Haarich, A. N. Jhah, S Kacan, A. Kehrer, J. Lindersk, E. Mesbahi, D. Pughiuc, S. D. Richardsonn, B. Schwarz-Schulz, A. Shaho, N. Theobald, T. Höfer; Emerging risks from ballast water treatment: The run-up to the International Ballast Water Management Convention, Chemosphere, Vol. 112, October 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.