MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- W. Lv, Y. Kang, J. Qin, Indoor Localization for Skid-Steering Mobile Robot by Fusing Encoder, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, pp. 1-13 (2017), DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2017.2701353 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chung, C. Hou, Y. Chen, Indoor Intelligent Mobile Robot Localization Using Fuzzy Compensation and Kalman Filter to Fuse the Data of Gyroscope and Magnetometer, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 62, Issue:10, pp. 6436-6447 (2015), DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2015.2416692 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Shah, K. Mehta, S. Gandhi, Autonomous Navigation of 3 Wheel Robots using Rotary Encoders and Gyroscope, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), 14-16 November 2014 Bhopal, India, DOI: 10.1109/CICN.2014.244 [Google Scholar]
- N. Houshangi, F. Azizi, Mobile robot position determination using data integration of odometry and gyroscope, World Automation Congress (WAC), July 24-26 2006, Budapest, Hungary, DOI: 10.1109/WAC.2006.375994 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hong, G. Zhao, X. Wang, X. Zhong, A Method to Coordinate Balance and Speed Control of a Two-wheeled Robot, 29th Chinese Control And Decision Conference (CCDC), 28-30 May 2017, Chongqing, China, DOI: 10.1109/CCDC.2017.7978203 [Google Scholar]
- L. Yi, W. Y. Ping, The Realization of Polynomial Fit between EMF and Temperature Changes Based on Least Squares Fit, International Conference on Electronic & Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology (EMEIT), 12-14 August 2011, Harbin, China, DOI: 10.1109/EMEIT.2011.6022967 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.