MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Social and Environmental Aspects of Transportation|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Department of Transportation of Indonesia, Regulation of the Minister of Communications No. 48 of 2015 on The National Transportation System. Jakarta (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Hardiansyah. Quality of Public Service Concepts, Dimensions, Indicators, and Implementation. Yogyakarta (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A, Parasuraman. The Behaviorial Consequence of Service Quality, Journal of Marketing, Vol 60. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Febriyanti, R. Analysis of Commuter Train Service Surabaya-Sidoarjo From The Side Of User Satisfaction. Surabaya: Institute of Technology Sepuluh Nopember (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Tjiptono, F., and Chandra, Gregorious. Service, Quality, and Satisfaction. Ed 3, Yogyakarta: Andi Ofset (2011). [Google Scholar]
- John A. Martilla and John C. James. Important Performance Analysis. (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.