MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Land Use and Transportation Sustainability|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Arentze, T. “Personalized travel information systems: a Bayesian method to learn users’ personal preferences in multimodal transport networks.” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation System, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 1957–1966, DOI: 10.1109/TITS.2013.2270358. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arentze, T., Molin, E. “Travelers’ preferences in multimodal networks: design and results of a comprehensive series of choice experiments.” Transportation Research Part A, Vol. 58, pp. 15–28, DOI: 10.1016/j.tra.2013.10.005. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Buehler, R., and Pucher, J. “Demand for public transport in Germany and the USA: an analysis of rider characteristics.” Transport Reviews, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 541–567, DOI: 10.1080/01441647.2012.707695. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of Yogyakarta Regional Statistics (2014). Yogyakarta Statistic Annual Report, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- Can, V.V. “Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model.” Transportation Research Part A, Vol. 49, pp. 149–159, DOI: 10.1016/j.tra.2013.01.025. (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.