MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Effectiveness of Transport|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- F. S. Tie, C. W. Tan, A review of energy sources and energy management system in electric vehicles, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Review, 20, 82-102, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bhatti, et al., Electric vehicles charging using photovoltaic: Status and Technological Review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Review, 54, 34-47, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaopeng, et all., An overview of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles, Proceedings of IPEC Conference on Power & Energy, 230-235, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schmidt, Information technology energy usage and our planet. Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems, ITHERM, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Abu-Jasser, A stand-alone photovoltaic system, case study: a residence in Gaza, Journal of Applied Sciences in Environmental Sanitation, 5:81-91, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- “Roadkill”, 7-8, (The Economist, 12.08.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kelman, Supporting increasing renewable energy penetration in Australia - the potential contribution of electric vehicles, Proceedings of 20th Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference, 1-6, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Letendre, Vehicle integrated photovoltaic: exploring the potential, Proceedings of the 23rd International Electric Vehicle Symposium, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, et al., Optimal charging control for electric vehicles in smart microgrids with renewable energy sources, 2012 IEEE 75th Vehicular Technology Conference, 1-5, (VTC Spring, Yokohama, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Barker, J. M. Bing, Advances in solar photovoltaic technology: an applications perspective, Proceedings of Power Engineering Society General Meeting, Vol. 2, 1955-1960, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Chiang, S. Hsin-jang, C. Ming-chieh, Modelling and Control of PV Charger System with SEPIC Converter, IEEE Transaction of Industrial Electronics, 56:43-53, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mesentean, et al., Smart charging of electric scooters for home to work and home to education transports from grid connected photovoltaic system, Proceedings of IEEE International Energy Conference and Exhibition, 73-78, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. MOSSOBA, et al., Analysis of solar irradiance intermittency mitigation using constant DC voltage PV and EV battery storage, Proceedings of IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, 1-6, (ITEC, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Robalino, et all., Design of a docking station for solar charged electric and fuel cell vehicles, Proceedings of the International Conference on Clean Electrical Power, 655-660, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mokrani, D. Rekioua, T. Rekioua, Modelling, control and power management of hybrid photovoltaic fuel cells with battery bank supplying electric vehicle, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39: 15178-15187, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Parsons, et al., Willingness to pay for vehicle to grid (V2G) electric vehicles and their contact terms, Energy Economics, Vol. 42, 313-324, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.