MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Electrified Transport - Invited Papers|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- EN 50122-2 / IEC 62128-2, Railway applications -Fixed installations -Electrical safety, earthing and the return circuit - Part 2: Provisions against the effects of stray currents caused by dc traction systems (CENELEC, Brussels, Belgium, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bongiorno and A. Mariscotti, Accuracy of railway track conductance and joint efficiency measurement methods, Acta IMEKO, 4, 82-87 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bongiorno and A. Mariscotti, Variability of track to ground conductance measurement, 22th IMEKO TC4 Int. Symp. proceedings, Iasi, 14-15 Sep. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM G165-99, Standard Practice for Determining Rail-to-Earth Resistance, ASTM International, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Peabody, Control of pipeline corrosion. 2nd ed., (NACE International, Houston, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std. 80, IEEE Guide for Safety in AC Substation Grounding, Piscataway, New Jersey, United States (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mariscotti and P. Pozzobon, Resistance and Internal Inductance of traction rails: a survey, IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, 53, 1069-1075 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Samouelian, I. Cousin, A. Tabbagh, A. Bruand and G. Richard, Electrical resistivity survey in soil science: a review, Soil and Tillage Research, 83, 173-193 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.