MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Electrified Transport - Invited Papers|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- A. Shadowitz, The Electromagnetic Field (Reprint by Dover Publications INC., NY 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Turowski and M. Turowski, Engineering Electrodynamics: Electric Machine, Transformer and Power Equipment Design. (CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, NY 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Kostin and O. H. Sheikina, Theory of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 3, Part 2 (Publ. Dep. of DNURT, Dnipropetrovsk 2011) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Cook, The Theory of the Electromagnetic Field (Reprint by Dover Publications Inc., NY 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yu. Pimenov, V. I. Volman and A. D. Muravtsov, Technical Electrodynamics (Radio and connection, Moscow 2000) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Markvardt, Power supply of electrified railways (Transport, Moscow 1982) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.