MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, Regulation (EU) No 517/2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lemort, S. Bertagnolio, A Generalized Simulation Model of Chillers and Heat Pumps to be Calibrated on Published Manufacturer's Data, International Symposium on Refrigeration Technology, Zhuhai, China (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sreedharan, P. Haves, Comparison of Chiller Models for Use in Model-Based Fault Detection, International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Coman, M. Dragan, Analele Universitatii Maritime Constanta, 16, 24, 59-62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Memet, Analele Universitatii Maritime Constanta, 11, 13, 107-110 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. McGowan, ASHRAE Journal, 60, 2:48-50,72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kruse, ASHRAE Journal, 42, 9, 16-18, 20-24 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Fenton, ASHRAE Journal, 58, 8, 36-47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Withouse, ASHRAE Journal, 58, 12, 24-32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grecoa, G.P. Vanolib, Int. J. Refrig., 28, 872-880 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dusa, E. Purice, G. Nagit, O. Dodun, M. Ripanu and L. Slatineanu, Construction of Patent Claims Using Axiomatic Design, The 11th ICAD (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pigani, M. Boscolo, N. Pagan, Int. J. Refrig., 64, 80-92 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Domanski, M. McLinden, Int. J. Refrig., 15, 2, 81-88 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.