MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- N.A. Bazjakina, The role of activated sludge in the aeration tank work for complete cleaning (Union central, Moscow, 1936) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Yakovlev, T.A. Karjuhina, Biochemical processes in wastewater treatment. Water and sanitary equipment (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Mishukov B.G., Protasovskij E.M. Description of progress in biological treatment on two-stage model of enzymatic reactions (LISI works, Leningrad, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Shvetsov V.N. Morozova, K.M., Zakharova O.E., Petrova L.A. Prospects of application of bisosorbtion method of wastewater treatment (VNII VODGEO, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Tavartkiladze, Sorption processes in biofilters (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Paal L. L., Karu Y. Y., Melder H.A, Repin B.N. Natural and waste water purification (NIS, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bailey, D. Ollis Basis Biochemical engineering (Mir, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Golubovskaya E.K. Biological bases of water purification (High school, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Taube P.R., Baranova A.G., Chemistry and microbiology of water (High school, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Lipman B.L., Zaletova N.A., Melzer V.Z. Artamonov V.I. High performance biological cleaning in the scheme of deep treatment of wastewater (CINIS Gosstroy, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Zaletova N.A., Grebenevich E.V., Terentieva N. Municipal Waste Water Treatment for Effective Removal of Organic Matter and Nitrogen (Visby, Helsinki, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.