MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- M. Toma, Researches on the Influence of Maintenance Activity of Air Filters on the Dynamic Performances of Automotive Internal Combustion Engines (Ph.D. thesis, Bucuresti 2013, p.18) [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Bugli, G. S. Green, Performance and Benefits of Zero Maintenance Air Induction, SAE technical paper series 2005-01-1139 [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Bugli, Service Life Expectations and Filtration Performance of Engine Air Cleaners, SAE technical paper series 2000-01-3317 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gailis, V.Pirs, Proc. 10th Engineering for rural development Conference, 173-178, Latvia University of Agriculture, Jelgava (2011) [Google Scholar]
- *** ISO 5011, “Inlet air cleaning equipment for internal combustion engines and compressors - Performance testing”, 2nd edition 2000-12-01, Corrected and reprinted 2001-07-15 [Google Scholar]
- T. Jaroszczyk, C. Pardue, E. Holm, Journal of KONES Internal Combustion Engines 11, 1-2, 259-275 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lisowski, TEKA Kom. Mot. Energ. Roln. - OL PAN, 155-163 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas, B. West and S. Huffand, K. Norman, Effect of intake air filter condition on light-duty gasoline vehicles, SAE technical paper, 2012-01-1717 [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas, B. West and S. Huffand, Effect of Air Filter Condition on Diesel VehicleFuel Economy, SAE technical paper series, 2013-01-031 [Google Scholar]
- *** Mechanical Test Dept., Technical engine test reports (Titu Technical Center, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Negurescu, C. Pana, M. G. Popa, Spark ignition engines. Processes, (Matrixrom, Bucuresti, 2nd Edition, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. H., Badawy Megahed, “Introducing a new parameter that effects the performance of engine pleated air filter”, SAE technical paper series. 2011-01-2466 [Google Scholar]
- U. Stahl, H. Reinhardt, New Nonwoven Media for Engine Intake Air Filtration with Improved Performances, SAE technical paper series 2006-01-0272 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.