MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- M. Hohenwarter and K. Fuchs. Computer Algebra Systems and Dynamic Geometry Systems in Mathematics Teaching Conference (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hohenwarter, M. Hohenwarter & Z. Lavicza. Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching 28(2), 135-146 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hohenwarter and K. Jones. Proceedings of the British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics 27(3), 126-131 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Diković. Computer Science and Information Systems 6.2, 191-203 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hohenwarter and Z. Lavicza. Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hohenwarter and Z. Lavicza. Model-Centered Learning (SensePublishers, 7-12, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Escuder and J.M. Furner. Retrieved from archives. math. utk. edu/ICTM/vol23/s113/paperpdf (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Petkova. Proceedings of the Conference History of Mathematics & Teaching Mathematics, 21-25 May, 2014. Cluj Napoca, Romania (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Romero and E. Martinez. Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ribeiro and V. Carlos. Creative Education 5.22, 1929 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Carbonell, et al. European Journal of Physics 34.4, 991 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Milkov, Strength of Materials (theory, problems and software) (In Bulgarian) (TUVarna, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Martínez et al. 4th International Conference on Education and New learning Technologies EDULEARN12 Proceedings (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Iriarte, J. Aginaga, and J. Ros. New Trends in Educational Activity in the Field of Mechanism and Machine Theory (Springer, Cham, 211-219, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Diković, Computer Science and Information Systems 6.2, 191-203 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.