MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Analysis, CAD/CAM/CAE/CAx Technologies, Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- W. Borutzky, Bond Graph Methodology - Development and Analysis of Multidisciplinary Dynamic System Models (Springer-Verlag, London, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibănescu, O. Păstrăvanu, Bond-Graph Language in Modeling and Simulation of Physical-Technical Systems (in Romanian) (“Gheorghe Asachi” Publishing House, Iaşi, Romania, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Karnopp, D. Margolis, R. Rosenberg, System Dynamics: Modeling, Simulation and Control of Mechatronic Systems (John Willey & Sons Inc., New Jersey, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibănescu, Bond Graphs in System Modeling in Graph Based Modelling in Engineering (Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Prakash, A.K. Samantaray, R. Bhattacharyya, Control Engineering Practice, 72,1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibanescu, C. Ungureanu, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 809-810, 914 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibanescu, M. Ibanescu, Materials Science and Engineering, 161, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Jha, N. Chatti, P. Declerck, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 93, 494 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Bera, A.K. Samantaray, R. Karmakar, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 49, 2 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, Y. Liu, Y. Yao, L. Sun, M. Zhong, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 49, 193 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.