MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Analysis, CAD/CAM/CAE/CAx Technologies, Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- G. Quaglia, W. Franco, R. Oderio, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 800-805 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Lawn, T. Sakai, M. Kuroiwa, T. Ishimatsu, Journal of HWRS-ERC 2(2), 33-39 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan, S. Hirose, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics 17(1), 44-51 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suryawanshi, K. Janardhan Reddy, International Journal of Research in Mechanical Engineering 1(2), 1-10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yoneda, Y. Ota, S. Hirose, Proceeding of 4th International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots CLAWAR, 569-576 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan, S. Hirose, Robotics and Biomimetics, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 654-659 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Dieter, Engineering Design, Fourth Edition (McGraw-Hill, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ullman, The Mechanical Design Process, Fourth Edition (McGraw-Hill, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pahl, W. Beitz, Engineering Design a Systematic Approach Second Edition (Springer Verlag, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. Otto, K. Wood, Product Design Techniques in Reverse Engineering and New Product Development (Prentice Hall, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Ulrich, S.D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development, Fifth Edition (McGraw Hill, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pugh, Total Design - Integrated Methods for Successful Product Engineering (Addison-Wesley, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Raman, Mechanical Engineering (Industrial Press Inc, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.