MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assembling Technologies, Forming Technologies, Additive Manufacturing|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- A. Sover, Plastics manufacturing technologies (in Romanian), manuscript (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fetecău, Injection of plastics (in Romanian), (Ed. Did. si Ped., Bucureşti, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ionescu, M. Ianculescu, I. V. Seres, I. Rosenthal, Design of molds for plastics injected products (in Romanian), (Publishing House, Bucureşti, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sardarian, O. Mirzaee, A. Habibolahzadeh, Ceram Int 43, 4785-4793 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Matarrese, A. Fontana, M. Sorlini, L. Diviani, A. Specht, A. Maggi, J Clean Prod 168, 1505-1512 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sorgato, D. Masato, G. Lucchetta, Precis Eng 50, 440-448 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Iclănzan, Technology of plastics pressing and injection (in Romanian) (UPT Publishing House, Timişoara, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh., Axiomatic Design: Advances and Applications (Oxford University Press, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, Industrial property (in Romanian) (Performantica, Iaşi, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Belous, Inventics (in Romanian) (Asachi Publishing House, Iaşi, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.