MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- I. Beşliu, L. Slătineanu, M. Coteaţă, D. Amarandei, Chip deformation in high speed face milling of the hard tool steel X210Cr12, AUO-FMTE, 1, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Paulo Davim, Machining: Fundamentals and Recent Advances (EDP Springer Science & Business Media, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ben Salem, E. Bayraktar, M. Boujelbene, D. Katundi, Effect of cutting parameters on chip formation in orthogonal cutting, J. Achiev. Mater. Manuf. Eng., 50, 10(2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. M. Anthony, Analysis of cutting force and chip morphology during hard turning of Aisi D2 Steel, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 10, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Gaitonde, S. R. Karnik, C. H. Alves Maciel, J. C. Campos Rubio, A. Mendes Abrão, Machinability Evaluation in Hard Milling of AISI D2 Steel, Mat. Res., 19(2), 9 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Takacs, B. Z. Farkas, Hard Cutting of AISI D2 Steel, Proceedings of ICMEM 2014, Prague, Czech Republic, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.