MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- B. Denkena, D. Biermann, Cutting edge geometries, CIRP Annals - Manuf. Tech. 63 631-653, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Borui castig, available at www.iron-foundry.com/en-gjs-400-cast-iron.html, accessed 08.02.2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bozga, Influence of the cutting edge microgeometry on the tool life in austenitic stainless steel machining with carbide end mill, MATEC Web of Conferences 112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Casto, G. Passannanti G, R. Ippolito, On the Influence of the Radius Between Face and Flank on the Tool Life of Sintered Carbides, CIRP Annals 34, 1, 83-84 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M’Saoubi, H. Chandrasekaran, Investigation the Effects of Tool Micro-geometry and Coating on Tool Temperature During Orthogonal Turning of Quenched and Tempered Steel, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 44, 2-3, 213-224 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Wyen, Rounded Cutting Edges and Their Influence in Machining Titanium (PhDThesis, ETH Zurich, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.