MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2018The 5th International Seminar on Ocean and Coastal Engineering, Environmental and Natural Disaster Management (ISOCEEN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- A. D. Firmansyah, et al.,“Perancangancontrollable pitch propeller pada kapal offshore patrol vessel 80 (OPV80),” Jurnal Teknik ITS, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. G230 – G231, Sept. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Underwood, “Patrol boats: aworldmarket overview,”Marine Technology, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 101 – 107, Apr. 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Koenhardono, E.S., “Neural Network-Based Engine Propeller Matching (NN-EPM) for Trimaran Patrol Ship”, in Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 493 (2014) pp 388- 394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wahyudi, “Hybrid Propulsion Sistem (DMP & DEP) for Trimaran Type Fast Patrol Boat”, SENTA Conference, Surabaya 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Koenhardono, E.S., “Perencanaan Konfigurasi Sistem Propulsi Hybrid Pada Kapal Patroli Trimaran”, SENTA Conference, Surabaya 2012. [Google Scholar]
- B. Kwasieckyj,“Hybrid propulsion systems: efficiency analysis and design methodology of hybrid propulsion systems,” TU Delft, SDPO.13.008.m, March 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Koenhardono, E.S., “Selection of propulsion systems for naval patrol trimaran vessels between the hybrid shaft generator and mechanical propulsion system”, SENTA International Conferenece, Surabaya, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Koenhardono, E.S., “Applications of Hybrid Propulsion System on Trimaran Tourist Vessels that Reliable and Environmental Friendly”, SENTA International Conference, Surabaya 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Koenhardono, E.S., “The Study of the Application of Hybrid Propulsion System on OPV with Controllable Pitch Propellers”, IJMEIR, Vol. 1(4), Sept. 2017. 346-354. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.