MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2018The 5th International Seminar on Ocean and Coastal Engineering, Environmental and Natural Disaster Management (ISOCEEN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- R. Hastijanti, “Developing River Lane as an Alternative for Water Tourism Destination — Case Study: ‘Kalimas’ River Lane of Surabaya, Indonesia,” in KKU International Engineering, 2014, vol.931, pp. 781–784 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. Whittaker, A. Bell, K. M. Morton, M. Shaw, K. Patterson, and M. Surveyor, “An investigation of fast ferry wash in confined waters,”in RINA International Conference on Hydrodynamics of High Speed Craft, 1999, p. 13. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- O. Yaakob, M. Afifi, A. Mukti, A. Nasirudin, “A Low Wash Hullform and Pollutant Free Inland Waterways Leisure Craft,Advan. in Maritime and Naval Scie. and Eng., Constantza, Romania (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Yaakob, “The wake wash prediction on an asymmetric catamaran hull form,”1st Intern. Conf. on Natural Resources Eng. and Tech., Putrajaya, Malaysia (2006). [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Yaakob, M. Afifi, A. Nasirudin, A. Mukti, A. Arizam, A. Wahab, Hull form configuration study of a low wake wash catamaran leisure boat”, 2nd Intern. Conf. on Marine Research and Transportation, Naples, Italy (2007). [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Yaakob, A. Nasirudin, M. P. Abdul Ghani, T. Mat Lazim, M. A. Abd Mukti, M. Ahmed, “Parametric study of a low wakewash inland waterways catamaran,Sci. Iran., 19, 3, Juni (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Koenhardono, “Design of Eco Friendly Floating Restaurant for River” The 3rd International Seminar on Science and Technology, Surabaya (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.