MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||User Experience and Human-Computer Interaction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- M Xu, JC Lv, W Li, YK Wu. Strategies and Methods of Car Form Design in the Background of Cars Regeneration. South Agricultural Machinery, 48, 15, 138+145 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- JH Hu. Orientation Views of Product Design. Packaging Engineering, 22, 6, 77-78 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M Baxter. Product design-practical methods for the systematic development of new products (Stanley Thornes Ltd, Cheltenham, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- JN Su, HQ Li, FQ Li. Investigation of kansei image direction for product design. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology, 30, 2, 40-43 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- XW Li. Strategies and Methods of Car Styling Design in the Background of Cars Regeneration. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 29, 2, 308-313 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K Yamamoto. Kansei Engineering: The Art of Automotive Development at Mazda (The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- DY Li. Introduction of Design Format Analysis in Product Design. Tianjin Textile Science & Technology, 41, 2, 26-28 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- JN Su, HQ Li. Investigation of relationship of form design elements to kansei image by means of quantification-I theory. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology, 31, 2, 36-39 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- CE Osgood, CJ Suci, PH Tannenbaum. The measurement of meaning (University of Minoes Press, Urbana, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- SJ Luo, WJ Li. Product Family Design DNA (China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P Oscar, S Jan, S Dirk. Should new products looks imilar or different? The influence of the Market environment on strategic product styling. Design Studies, 29, 1, 30-48 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.