MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology and Cloud Design Service Platform|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Chen, R. Y. (2017). An intelligent value streambased approach to collaboration of food traceability cyber physical system by fog computing. Food Control, 71, 124-136 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Radwan, N. Senousy, M. B., & M. Riad, A. E. D. (2017). A new expert system for learning management systems evaluation based on neutrosophic sets. Expert Systems [Google Scholar]
- Vabo, G., Slettebø, Å. & Fossum, M. (2016). An Evaluation of an Action Research Nursing Documentation Project. Journal of Clinical Nursing [Google Scholar]
- Li Xian. (2006)Life Cycle Assessment Theory and System Analysis of Agricultural Science and Technology Achievements. Jilin University [Google Scholar]
- Li HaiYan. (2000). Establishment of Index System for Medical Achievements and Development of Comprehensive Evaluation System. First Military Medical University [Google Scholar]
- Yang SiBo. (2002). the evaluation method research and software system implementation of scientific and technical achievements [D]. Tianjin Polytechnic University. [Google Scholar]
- Wang ChenYe. (2012). A Study on the Operation Mode and Performance Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Achievements in Universities of Our Country. Harbin Engineering University [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wei. (2013). the Study on Performance Evaluation of China Scientific and Technological Achievement Transformation and its Influence Factors and Countermeasures. Jilin University, [Google Scholar]
- Jiang LiHua. (2014). Study on Theory and Method of Science and Technology Innovation for Agriculture Institutes, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Ma, Zhao Hui, Wang Lei, Li Jianghua. (2007). the design and implementation of Dayu water conservancy science information system. TECHNICAL SUPERVISION IN WATER RESOURCES, 15(5): 49-51. [Google Scholar]
- Hua Lei. (2013). the design and implementation of Agricultural science and technology system. [Google Scholar]
- João Carneiro, Diogo Martinho, Goreti Marreiros, Paulo Novais. (2016). Intelligent negotiation model for ubiquitous group decision scenarios. Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, 17(4): 296-308. http://dx.doi.org/10.1631/FITEE.1500344 [Google Scholar]
- Xue Dong-Liang. (2007). scientific research management system, AGRICULTURE NETWORK INFORMATION, (10): 210-212. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xingjian, Xu Liangxian. (2004). Research and Application of Hibernate in Struts, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, 30(zl): 165-167,190. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Li. (2012). The development and application of textile science appraisal system. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xiaoqing. (2015). Study on Model and Method of Agricultural Informatization Level and Benefit Evaluation. China Agricultural University. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Xin. (2015). the Research on Quality Assurance and Quality Evaluation Mode of Postgraduate Education. Shanxi University of Finance and Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Theo S.Eicher, OliyerRoehn. (2007). Sources of the German Productivity Demise: Tracing the Effects of Industry-Level Information and Communication Technology Investment. German Economic Review. (2) [Google Scholar]
- Re Zhongfang, ZHANG Hua, YAN Ming-song, Chen Shifu. (2004). Overview of the Research in Model-View-Controller Pattern, APPLICATION RESEARCH OF COMPUTERS. 21(10). [Google Scholar]
- Lingxian Zhang,Xue Liu,Daoliang Li,Zetian Fu.(2013).Evaluation of the rural informatization level in four Chinese regions: A methodology based on catastrophe theory . Mathematical and Computer Modelling. (3-4). [Google Scholar]
- Jin ZhenHui. (2006). Research on the Method at Science and Technology Protect Evalution, Kunming University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Chang,S. R. Hanna.(2004).Air quality model performance evaluation . Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, (1-3) [Google Scholar]
- Xi-ming Li, Ji-hong Ouyang, You Lu. (2015). Topic modeling for large-scale text data. Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, 16(6): 457-465. http://dx.doi.org/10.1631/FITEE.1400352 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saif Ur Rehman Khan, Sai Peck Lee, Mohammad Dabbagh, Muhammad Tahir, Muzafar Khan, Muhammad Arif. RePizer. (2016).a framework for prioritization of software requirements. Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, 17(8): 750-765. http://dx.doi.org/10.1631/FITEE.1500162 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.