MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technology and Cloud Design Service Platform|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Ma Rui, Fu construction. An Empirical Study on the convenience of debt financing for listed military enterprises [J]. Heilongjiang foreign trade and economic economic and trade, 2010,(06): 117-119. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shusheng. Research on stock financing preference of listed military enterprises in China [D]. Henan University,2011. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianchang, Shi Xiu, Zhang Xiaoqian, Xie Wen Qiang. Research on the financing model of military industrial enterprises in China [J]. Industrial Economic Forum,2015,(04): 118-126. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xu, Liu Jianchang, Hou Guangxi. Comprehensive evaluation of multiple financing methods in military enterprises -- Based on the [J]. Technology and economy of fuzzy network analysis, 2013, (11): 81-87+118. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Shuxia. Research on the investment and financing model of military industry enterprises in China based on the development of military and civilian integration, [J].Modern economic information,2016,(11): 300. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.