MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Design Education and Design Innovation Development|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Wang Shizeng.Research on the construction of teachers' personal space based on network teaching and research platform [J]. China Electrochemical Education, 2012, (11): 140-142. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lihua, Zhou Yifa, Chen Xuejun. The construction of class network learning space under the background of Banban Tong [J]. China Electrical education, 2014, (3): 86-90. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhongliang, Zhao Lei. A preliminary study of the overturned classroom teaching model based on the network learning space [J]. China Electric education, 2014, (4): 121-126. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Jiajuan, Yang Xianmin. Construction of personal learning space from the perspective of communicationism [J]. China Electrochemical Education, 2014, (8): 48-54. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shiming, Xu Hexiang, Qian Dongming, et al. Analysis of "Network Learning Space All-Access" System in Cloud Architecture Mode [J]. Journal of East China Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2014, (2): 30-39. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhiting, Guan Jueqi. "The construction framework ofOnline Learning Space for all" [J]. China Electrochemical Education, 2013, (10): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhiting, Guan Jueqi, Liu Jun. Personal learning space: new focus of digital learning environment design [J]. China Electrochemical Education, 2013, (3): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Whiteside, A., Brooks, D.C., & Walker, J.D.. Making the case for space: three years of empirical research on formal and informal learning environments [J/OL]. EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010, 33(3). [Google Scholar]
- Radcliffe, D. A Pedagogy-Space-Technology (PST) Framework for Designing and Evaluating Learning Places [A].Proceedings of the Next Generation Learning Spaces Colloquium [C].Brisbane:The University of Queensland,2008. 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Astrid M. Sølvberg and Marit Rismark. Learning spaces in mobile learning Environments[J].Active Learning in Higher Education, 2012,13(1) : 23-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.