MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design Education and Design Innovation Development|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- “Industrial Designers” in Fortune magazine 1934 [Google Scholar]
- Caplan. Ralph,  By Design. St Martins Press;New York. [Google Scholar]
- Dumas, Angela, and Mintzberg, Henry,  “Managing Design Designing Management”in Design Management Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Dumas, Angela, and Fentem, Andrew,  “Totemics: New Metaphor Techniques tomanage Knowledge from Discovery to Storage and Retrieval. In Technovation. [Google Scholar]
- Graham, Pauline,  Mary Parker Follett, Prophet of Management, Harvard Business School. [Google Scholar]
- “product design hand-painted techniques”, [Netherlands] Stael China youth press 7. “Chinese fine arts history” Shen Haiyong southwest normal university press [Google Scholar]
- “Innovation design thinking” Lu Bainian Tsinghua university press. [Google Scholar]
- “Design thinking innovation guide” Wang Keyue etc. Tsinghua university press. [Google Scholar]
- “15 seconds illustrations and 30 seconds sketch” Yamada Tian Yafu, Liaoning cience and technology press [Google Scholar]
- “Understanding and innovation: an experience of product design thinking”,Shen Jie, Jiangsu fine arts publishing house [Google Scholar]
- “product design and development” magazine, Wang Xuanzheng, Jiangxi fine arts publishing house [Google Scholar]
- Paper discussed shallowly product innovation design "huina" enterprise "in 2012 we [Google Scholar]
- Thesis "talk about the development trend of art design history studies of literature and art, Chen [Google Scholar]
- Shou-zhi wang. "the world modern design history of the China youth press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.