MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Equipment Automation|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- ByunaJS, JeonbCD, JungcJH, LeeaJ. The application of photo-coupler for frost detecting in an air-source heat pump. International Journal of Refrigeration 2006;29:191–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arif Hepbasli, M. Tolga Balta. A study on modeling and performance assessment of a heat pump system for utilizing low temperature geothermal resources in buildings. [Google Scholar]
- SarbuI, SebarchieviciC. General review of ground-source heat pump systems for heating and cooling of buildings. Energy Build 2014;70:441e54. [Google Scholar]
- ChoH, ChoiJM. The quantitative evaluation of design parameter's effects on a ground source heat pump system. Renew Energy 2014;65:2e6. [Google Scholar]
- BazkiaeiAR, NiriED, KolahdouzEM, WeberAS, DargushGF. A passive design strategy for a horizontal ground source heat pump pipe operation optimization with a non-homogeneous soil profile. Energy Build 2013;61:39e50. [Google Scholar]
- EsenH, InalliM, EsenM. Technoeconomic appraisal of a ground source heat pump system for a heating season in eastern Turkey. Energ Convers Manag 2006;47:1281e97. [Google Scholar]
- RamniwasK, MurugesanK, SahooPK. Optimization of operating parameters of ground source heat pump using Taguchi Method. In: 23rd IIR Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, August 21e26, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Younes Noorollahi, Pedram Bigdelou, Fathollah Pourfayaz, Hossein Yousefi, Numerical modeling and economic analysis of a ground source heat pump for supplying energy for a greenhouse in Alborz province, Iran, J. Clean. Prod. 131(2016) 145–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mariem Lazaar, Salwa Bouadila, Sami Kooli, Abdelhamid Farhat, Comparative study of conventional and solar heating systems under tunnel Tunisian greenhouses: Thermal performance and economic analysis, Solar Energy, Volume 120, October 2015, Pages 620-635. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mejdi Hazami, Sami Kooli, Mariem Lazaar, Abdelhamid Farhat, Chekib Kerkani, Ali Belguith, Capillary polypropylene exchangers for conditioning of museum aquariums (Tunisia), Desalination, Volume 166, 2004, Pages 443-448. [Google Scholar]
- Dasare,R. R., & Saha,S. K. (2015). Numerical study of horizontal ground heat exchanger for high energy demand applications. Applied Thermal Engineering, 85, 252–263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhou, A study of the operating characteristics of a capillary sea source heat pump system. 2016, Qingdao Technological University.(in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- M. Qiao. Theoretical and experimental study of sea water refrigeration heat pump system. Tianjin University of Science and Technology, 2006. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.