MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- D. Migilinskas, V. Popov, V. Juocevicius, L. Ustinovichius, The Benefits, Obstacles and Problems of Practical Bim Implementation, Procedia Engineering Volume 57, p.767-774 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deshpande, S. Azhar, S. Amireddy, A Framework for a BIM-based Knowledge Management System, Procedia Engineering Volume 85, p.113-122 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sutherland, A head-mounted three dimensional display, In: Proceedings of FJCC, Thompson Books, Washington DC, p.757-764 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Hunt, The Benefits of Using Building Information Modeling in Structural Engineering, All Graduate Plan B and other Reports 319 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Natephra, A. Motamedi, T. Fukuda, N. Yabuki, Integrating building information modelling and virtual reality development engines for building indoor lighting desigh, Visualization in Engineering (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bhusar, A. R. Akhare, Application of BIM in Structural Engineering, SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSGR-IJCE) - volume 1 Issue 5 October (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Maia, P. Meda, J. G. Freitas, BIM methodology, a new approach - case study of structural elements creation, Procedia Engineering, p.816-823 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowan de Graaf Producing Virtual Walkthroughs from Architectural Models: a case study of the New University Building, Universiteit Van Amsterdam (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Żymańczyk, Master's Dissertation: Study design with the BIM elements of the steel construction multi-storey building with the different bracing systems, Opole University of Technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Pawłowski, I. Cała, High rise buildings, Warsaw University of Technology Publishing House, Warsaw (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tomana, BIM, Innovative technology in Civil Engineering, PWB Media Builder, Warsaw (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Żmuda, Steel structure design (part 2), PWN, Warsaw (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode PN-EN 1990:2004, Basic of structural design [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode PN-EN 1991-1-1:2004, Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode PN-EN 1991-1-3:2005, General actions - Snow loads [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode PN-EN-1991-1-4:2005, General actions - Wind actions [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode PN-EN-1993-1-1:2006, Design of steel structures, General rules and rules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- ASCE/SEI 7, Minimum Design Loads For Buildings and Other Structures [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.