MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- O. Kapliński, J. Konior, Analytical methods and models in the building project engineering, PAN, pp. 249-284 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Konior, Random and Fuzzy Measure of Unpredictable Construction Works, Archives of Civil Engineering, PAN, pp. 75-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Konior, Enterprises Risk Assessment of Complex Construction Projects, Archives of Civil Engineering, PAN, pp. 63-74 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Zavadskas, Z. Turskisb, J. Tamošaitienec, Risk assessment of construction projects, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, pp. 33-46 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mak, D. Picken, Using risk analysis to determine construction project contingencies, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, pp. 130-136 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ibadov, J. Kulejewski, The assessment of construction project risks with the use of fuzzy sets theory, Technical Transactions, Cracow University of Technology, pp. 175-182, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Skorupka, Identification and initial risk assessment of construction projects in Poland, Journal of Management in Engineering, pp. 120-127 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Smith, T. Merna, P. Jobling, Managing risk in construction projects, Wiley-Blackwell, pp. 16-19 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Almeida, V. Sousa, L. A. Dias, F. Branco, Engineering risk management in performance-based building environments, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, pp. 218-230 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Silvestre, A. Silva, J. de Brito, Uncertainty modelling of service life and environmental performance to reduce risk in building design decisions, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, pp. 308-322 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.