MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- EN 1994-1-1, Eurocode 4, Design of composite steel and concrete structures, Part 1-1, General rules and rules for buildings, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1994-2, Eurocode 4, Design of composite steel and concrete structures - Part 2:General rules and rules for bridges, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bujňák, Z.Perkowski, Performance study of composite truss, Conference Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Achievements in Civil Engineering, Subotica, Serbia, p. 165-172, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.Bujňák, A.Bouchaïr, Theoretical and experimental research on steel-concrete composite truss, Proceedings of the 37th IABSE Symposium, Madrid, pp. 478-479,(2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.Bujňák, K.Furtak, Connection slip in composite elements under quasi-long-term actions. Journal Pollack Periodica, Volume 9, p. 29-34,(2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.Ďuratná, J.Bujňák, A.Bouchaïr, Behavior of steel-concrete composite trusses. Journal Pollack Periodica, Volume 8,p. 23-28, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.Lam, E.Lobody, Behaviour of Headed Stud Shear Connectors in Composite Beam. Journal of Structural Engineering. ASCE, p. 96 - 107, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Macháček, M.Čudejko, Composite steel and concrete trusses. Engineering Structures 33 (6), p. 3136 - 3142, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Johnson, Composite structures of steel and concrete. Volume 1. Beams, Columns, Frames, and applications in buildings. Crosby Lockwood Staples, London, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- J.Bujňák, Composite steel and concrete structures. University of Žilina, p.213, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.