MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Parker M., 2014. Principal component analysis. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia, C., Zikos, G., & Tziritas, G., 2000. Wavelet packet analysis for face recognition. Image and Vision computing, 18(4), 289-297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hinton G E., 2012. A practical guide to training restricted Boltzmann machines, Neural networks: Tricks of the trade. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 599-619. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hinton G E., 2002. Training products of experts by minimizing contrastive divergenc. Neural computation,,14(8): 1771-1800. [Google Scholar]
- Hinton G., 2014. Where do features come from?. Cognitive science, 38(6): 1078-1101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bengio Y., 2009. Learning deep architectures for AI. Foundations and trends in Machine Learning, 2(1): 1-127. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.