MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Zhang Suxiang, Zhao Binzhen, Wang Fengyu, et al. Short-term power load forecasting based on big data[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(1): 37-42(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Informatization Committee of the CSEE. White paper of electric power big data of China[M]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 2013: 10-15(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Bolin. Big data technology and its application in power industry[J] . Electric Age, 2013(8) : 18-23(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yanhao, Yu Zhihong, Xie Chang. Study on the application ofelectric power big data technology in power system simulation[J] . Proceedings ofthe CSEE, 2015,35(1): 13-22(in Chinese.) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dongxia, Miao Xin, Liu Liping,et al. Research on development strategy for smart grid big data[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(1): 2-12(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Meng Xiaofeng, Ci Xiang. Big data management: concepts, techniques and challenges[J] . Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2013, 50(1): 146-169(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Li Guibing, Luo Hong . Intelligent data analysis under the background of big data[J] . Science & Technology Information, 2013(30): 11-12(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Rao Wei, Ding Jianyong, Lu Qingkai . Cloud computing platform for smart grid[J] . East China Electric Power, 2011, 39(9): 1493-1496. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.