MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- B. C. Kim, P. M. Weaver, and K. Potter, “Manufacturing characteristics of the continuous tow shearing method for manufacturing of variable angle tow composites,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 141–151, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kant and K. Swaminathan, “Analytical solutions for the static analysis of laminated composite and sandwich plates based on a higher order refined theory,” vol. 56, pp. 329–344, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Abdalla, S. Setoodeh, and Z. Gürdal, “Design of variable stiffness composite panels for maximum fundamental frequency using lamination parameters,” Compos. Struct., vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 283–291, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Honda and Y. Narita, “Vibration design of laminated fibrous composite plates with local anisotropy induced by short fibers and curvilinear fibers,” Compos. Struct., vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 902–910, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Blom, S. Setoodeh, J. M. A. M. Hol, and Z. Gürdal, “Design of variable-stiffness conical shells for maximum fundamental eigenfrequency,” Comput. Struct., vol. 86, no. 9, pp. 870–878, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-C. Lo and M. W. Hyer, “Fundamental frequencies of elliptical composite cylinders with circumferentially varying fiber orientation,” AIAA J., vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 928–937, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ribeiro, “Linear modes of vibration of cylindrical shells in composite laminates reinforced by curvilinear fibres,” J. Vib. Control, vol. 22, no. 20, pp. 4141–4158, Mar. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Houmat, “Nonlinear free vibration analysis of variable stiffness symmetric skew laminates,” Eur. J. Mech. - A/Solids, vol. 50, pp. 70–75, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ganapathi and D. P. Makhecha, “Free vibration analysis of multi-layered composite laminates based on an accurate higher-order theory,” Compos. Part BEngineering, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 535–543, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Piegl and W. Tiller, “The NURBS Book,” Computer-Aided Design, vol. 28, no. 8. pp. 665–666, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Grover, B. N. Singh, and D. K. Maiti, “An inverse trigonometric shear deformation theory for supersonic flutter characteristics of multilayered composite plates,” Aerosp. Sci. Technol., vol. 52, pp. 41–51, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Reddy and C. F. Liu, “A Higher-Order Theory for Geometrically Nonlinear Analysis of Composite Laminates,” NASA Contract. Rep. 4056, (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.